Connie Hansen’s first novel, “Code Name VOID” is now up on Amazon for Kindle. It’s only $2.99 and makes the perfect companion for bathroom breaks or solitary lunches. Plus it’s got assassins, murder, kidnappings, explosions, gunfire, car crashes, an invisible anti-hero and lots of bad language.
- Membership Tshirt February 4, 2015
- Is your web-site safe from “Heartbleed” April 9, 2014
- It’s OK to have a messy work space April 4, 2014
- When the Browns lose, push the fat. When the Buckeyes win, push the salad. September 21, 2013
- Stupid FunFacts – The Narwal April 25, 2013