Happy birthday, Connie! She was born on this day in 1967 in Chagrin Falls and attended both Kent State and Ohio University. She built the business from scratch with her high school sweetheart and lifelong partner Niels Hansen. Her creative skill, enthusiasm for her work, and distinct humor shaped the company through ups and downs and great successes. She was known far and wide for her foul and witty jokes, creative insight, passion, and huge heart. Her love of sloths, her hand-drawn “Peeking Beasts,” her impact through volunteering as a sex educator and organizer of the Groveport Arts Festival, and her signature cookie recipes are only a few things we remember from her brilliant legacy. We miss you, Connie, and we honor who you are every day of our lives.
- Happy Memorial Day Weekend! May 26, 2023
- Niels Hansen’s Internship in Zurich May 24, 2023
- Happy Birthday Teddy Hansen! May 21, 2023
- Thanks to Pickens Fence Company! May 19, 2023
- Thank you to Ohio Hardwood Floors! May 18, 2023